Goodies: May 19
Good morning fellow goodie-lovers! It’s getting absolutely beautiful outside in Illinois and I plan on spending as little of today indoors as possible. But before I go, I have to share some of the best things from the internet this past week. Enjoy!
GW Commencement 2015 Tim Cook from GW Media Relations on Vimeo.
- Why Make Sense? by Hot Chip (these guys deliver again!)
- The Desired Effect by Brandon Flowers (of The Killers)
- Highlights by Tanlines
Links of Note
- Target Puts Some Food Suppliers on the Back Burner (Wall Street Journal)
- Louis CK’s ‘SNL’ Monologue Was Not For The Faint Of Heart
- Alternote for Mac
- Transloader for iOS and Mac
- Microsoft doesn’t suck, and you don’t have to hate it (iMore)
- In praise of Mad Men’s Pete Campbell, world’s most honest man (Vox)
- Words That Don’t Exist In English, Illustrated (Digg)
- A pixel artist renounces pixel art (Polygon)
- There’s an incredible amount of detail in this 10,000-brick Lego Millennium Falcon (The Verge)
- iPhone, Killer (Asymco)
Swag of the Week
Return of the Dapper Men is a wonderful book that I adore. If you have even a bit of whimsy in you, you should get this book and just enjoy.