Welcome to December! Whether you celebrate anything this month or not, I hope you're doing well and are looking for some fun links and videos to start the month off right.
Oh, and given I'm going to be sharing…checks notes…365 albums I like this year, the music section is not going to be included here anymore. I hope you understand, but a man only has so many music recommendations to hand out.
One final programming note, I've gone quiet on Twitter for the time being and am doing all my social stuff on Mastodon. No, it ain't perfect, but it's generally nice and I've found some good people there. I'm @birchtree over there so follow me if you can navigate the sign up process 😛
- Kicking off with the Berkeley Mono Typeface, which is a great-looking retro-style monospace font ($75).
- The Tweet Museum is a wonderful collection of some of the most iconic tweets ever.
- I need to spend some time with this one myself, but Coffee looks like a pretty rad, simple time tracking app for the Mac.
- The SNES Manual Archive is just what it says it is with 800+ manuals in the highest quality I think you can get today.
- Closing out, here's 10 more fonts to temp your wallet today. This might be the most dangerous link I've ever shared.