Hello and welcome to the most stacked issue in recent memory. Tons of fun stuff this week and I hope you enjoy it!
- Some incredible Wordle analysis here. Did you know the average score is 4.1?
- Someone made a Wordle clone in Google Sheets 😱
- New research shows turning your camera off in meetings may help work feel less draining.
- 100 little ways (some better than others IMO) to improve your life.
- The Day Steve Jobs dissed me in a keynote
- The 2020 U.S. census massively undercounted this year, and the misses in Hispanic, black, and Native American demographics were 2-3x more impacted than white and Asian groups. These numbers are getting adjusted, and the errors are similar to the errors in the 2010 census as well, but add it to the list of "things that disproportionately impact minority groups by default".
- Someone modded Sifu in the best way possible.
- My lizard brain is no match for infinite scroll
Some Good Tunes
Grimes has been on a roll for years at this point, but nothing beats her 2015 classic, Art Angels in my book. Fun, energetic, and a must-listen.
Tunic is out this week on Xbox and PC, and damn, it looks tempting!
If you want to get into the world of mechanical keyboards, this is a nice intro video.
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see Jon Stewart kill it again.
Marie Poulin has a good overview of the new features in Notion databases that shiopped this week.
Anbd finally, I look at how we can make following your favorite artists in Apple Music a lot better.