Another short one since I simply don't have time right now, but I had to get a few goodies in your inbox anyway!
- The cutest orange packaging you ever did see.
- Layfort is a great-looking new font that's <$100 for thos whole set.
- Why moderation and free speech go hand-in-hand.
- Shocker, Ivermectin does not reduce risk of Covid hospitalization.
- Young women are out-earning young men in several U.S. cities, sounds great, but there's still a pay gap which only grows as people get older. The study looked at full-time workers below the age of 30 in 250 metro areas across the US and found women earned as much or more than men in 22 areas, while men earned more in 228 areas. Overall, women under 30 earned 93% what their male counterparts earned (up from 88% in 2000), and the gap is the largest in the Midwest, where they earn 90% of their male peers.
I shared the first episode of this series last week, and there's a new one every Sunday, so this may not be the last. Super good series from Becki and Chris.
"Supercut" of every time two female characters interact in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
How Formula 1's new helmet cameras work.
Jerry Schulze does a great comparison of what the new Studio Display gains (and loses) compared to one of the best values in the 4K monitor world.
And let's wrap it up with some silliness! Ocarina of Time modded to make everything you touch turn into a bomb.