Goodies: April 14
Good morning and happy Goodies Day!!!! This week we’re kicking things off with the new HHHHHHHHRRRRRMMMMMMMMM of the THX logo. Crank it up.
- Glitterbug by The Wombats (I love this upbeat record)
- Cherry Bomb by Tyler, The Creator
- Wire by Wire
- Rough week. I literally have nothing new to recommend, sorry!
Links of Note
- The Order: 1886 gets a photo mode (Eurogamer)
- GoPro in Space at 60FPS. Straight up awesome.
- The Dark Side of Your Fitbit And Fitness App (The Daily Beast)
- Back to Android (Fred Wilson)
- Apple Watch Review (The Verge)
- Apple Watch: What Living With This Thing Is Really Like (Wall Street Journal) - this is my favorite review of the Apple Watch
- Thoughts on How We Can Better Preserve Games (PBS Game/Show)
- Concept Kitchen 2025 (IKEA)
- The Golf Club has a tradition kinda like The Masters, if you know how to find it (Polygon)
- What I Learned from a Week Away from Tech Distractions (LifeHacker)
Swag of the Week (NEW)
The supr. Slim Wallet looks like a very cool slim wallet. I currently have a TGT Americana 2.0 wallet that I like, but it’s wearing down. I may be getting one of these soon.