Last week my brother and I embarked on a journey to build a PC. We’re both Mac people and it was weird, but also a whole lot of fun. I might write up something longer this week, but my brother already wrote up the story already. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have the bug to make my own…
On a completely different note, the trailer for Pixar’s The Good Dinosaur hit last week and, as expected, is amazing. I’m a tech fan and I love Apple, but nothing in tech brings me as much joy as Pixar movies. The fact that we’re getting 2 movies from them in the same year just has me over the moon.
- N++ (PS4)
- The Swindle (PS4/XBO/PS3/Vita)
Links of note
- Print’s Not Dead – Just ask Music-Loving Teens – Fast Company
- Web Design: The First 100 Years – Idle Words
- Who Sponsors You? – Tech in the Trenches
- This is Not a Conspiracy Theory
- Examining Microsoft Edge Browser Performance – AnandTech
- How an Unlikely Hollywood Juggernaut Came to Rule Netflix – WIRED
- Apple Watch: A brilliant addition to my life – iMore
- 10 Tech Myths You Need to Stop Believing – Ultralinx
- The Verge’s Web Sucks – blog.lmorchard.com
- 10 Jailbreak Myths Debunked – iDownloadBlog
Swag of the Week
N+ was released for the Nintendo DS in 2008 and I have been waiting the past 7 years for a sequel. Today that sequel finally came out, and it’s really good so far. I only got to play a few minutes so far, that snippet of time was enough to make me remember what’s so great about this series.
You can only get it for the PS4, but if you have one, it’s a great buy.