Good morning, everyone! Big news this week is I’m moving in less than 2 weeks. My wife and I finally found a good place, and after years of commuting over an hour to get to work, my new commute will be less than 5 minutes. The only downside I can see is that my podcast-listening time is about to shrink dramatically. I guess I can deal…
This week’s video is Kurt Vile’s new single, Pretty Pimpin. I’ve shared this a couple times already on Twitter, but I had to share it one more time because I can not stop listening to this song. Kurt Vile has been on a roll for years, and this single is just another awesome step along the way.
- Rare Replay (Xbox One)
Links of Note
- Theft, Lies, and Facebook – Hank Green
- Keeping my head above water – Radiant Tap
- Review: Three Months of Apple Watch – 512 Pixels
- Windows 10 Review: Microsoft Takes a Step Back to Move Forward – Recode
- Be Unfailingly Kind – Rands in Repose
- The Story of Windows 10 from Inside Microsoft – The Verge
- Goodbye, Android – Motherboard
- Vine’s Quiet, Stealthy Pivot – Fast Company
- Inside the failure of Google+, a very expensive attempt to unseat Facebook – Mashable
- $600 premium Android phones are getting harder and harder to sell – VentureBeat
Swag of the Week
The MoKo Soft Silicone Apple Watch Replacement Sport Band it too good of a deal to be true, but it just may be real. This band is a rip off of Apple’s Sport Band, but at $10 it’s hard to resist trying it out. Mine is in the mail on the recommendation of WatchAware. I have the blue one coming in the next couple days and will definitely be sharing my thoughts.